Beginners View of QC Industry & Community
Quantum Computing Report
A great way to stay motivated as you learn the theory and practice of Quantum Computing, is to stay on top of the latest developments in this vibrant industry.
And you’d be challenged to find a better way to accomplish that goal than to subscribe to Quantum Computing Report.
There’s no charge for this highly informative weekly update on new QC developments.
If you’ve quenched your curiosity and are ready for a deeper dive into the field of Quantum Information Science then here’s a worldwide listing of universities at Quantum Computing Report.
Quantum Computing Meetups USA/Canada
Here you’ll find a list of 41 local meetups hosted and attended by QC enthusiasts, much like you. If you’re fortunate to live near them, then we strongly recommend they deserve your attention because they’re a wonderful way to meet QC enthusiasts like yourself while learning about the industry and its players.
And if you’re not so fortunate, then that may turn out for the good since it represents a splendid opportunity for you to start a QC meetup where you’re located. It’s much easier than you think, especially since we can help.
Since we actively organize and host QC events, we’ll help with time-consuming tasks like finding speakers and marketing the event. If that sounds interesting, then contact us.
Note: For the global listing of QC Meetups, the source of this list, see Quantum Computing Meetups Worldwide. Those numbers are striking evidence of the upsurge in curiosity about QC from the informed public: 58,000 members, 125 Meetups, 82 cities, and 27 countries.
- Austin Quantum Computing-Artificial Intelligence Meetup – Austin, TX
- Austin Quantum Information – Austin, TX
- Bay Area Quantum Computing Meetup – Berkeley, CA [Not Working]
- Bellevue Quantum Computing Study Group – Bellevue, WA
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Meetup – Cambridge, MA
- Quantum Computing with Anna – Chicago, IL
- Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Chapel Hill, NC
- Northeast Ohio Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Cleveland, OH
- Columbus Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Columbus, OH
- Dallas Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Dallas, TX
- Quantum Programming Society – Dallas Chapter – Dallas, TX
- Quantum Enthusiasts – Fremont, CA [Not Working]
- Quantum Technologies – Master Degree Programs – Harrisburg, PA
- Quantum Computing Global-Group-Admins – Harrisburg, PA
- Harrisburg Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Harrisburg, PA
- Houston Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Houston, TX
- Southern California Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Irvine, CA
- Kansas City Quantum Computing/Mechanics Group – Kansas City, MO
- Quantum Compute Littleton/Denver Meetup – Littleton, CO
- Theoretical Quantum Mechanics – Langhorne, PA
- Programming Quantum Computers – Los Angeles, CA [Not Working]
- Quantum Computing – Mountain View, CA
- South Florida Quantum Computing Meetup – Miami, FL
- New York Quantum Computing Meetup – New York, NY
- Applied Quantum Computing – Pasadena, CA
- Philadelphia Quantum Computing Meet – Philadelphia, PA
- Portland Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Portland, OR
- QuantumCurious – Redmond, WA
- Raleigh-Durham Quantum Computing – Raleigh, NC
- Minnesota Quantum Computing Meetup – Saint Paul, MN
- Saint Louis Quantum Computing Developers – Saint Louis, MO
- Quantum Security – San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco Quantum Computing Meetup – San Francisco, CA
- Quantum Computing, AI, and ML – Santa Clara, CA
- Women in Quantum Computing and Applications – Seattle, WA
- Seattle Quantum Computing Meetup – Seattle, WA
- Practical Quantum Computing – Tampa, FL
- Association Quantum – Toronto, ON
- Quantum Computing and Data Science – Toronto, ON
- Toronto Quantum Information (QComputing) Meetup – Toronto, ON
- Washington Quantum Computing Meetup – Washington, DC