Beginners View of QC Industry & Community
Quantum Computing Report
A great way to stay motivated as you learn the theory and practice of Quantum Computing, is to stay on top of the latest developments in this vibrant industry.
And you’d be challenged to find a better way to accomplish that goal than to subscribe to Quantum Computing Report.
There’s no charge for this highly informative weekly update on new QC developments.
If you’ve quenched your curiosity and are ready for a deeper dive into the field of Quantum Information Science then here’s a worldwide listing of universities at Quantum Computing Report.
Quantum Computing Meetups Worldwide
Here you’ll find a list of local meetups hosted and attended by QC enthusiasts, much like you. If you’re fortunate to live near them, then we strongly recommend they deserve your attention because they’re a wonderful way to meet QC enthusiasts like yourself while learning about the industry and its players.
And if you’re not so fortunate, then that may turn out for the good since it represents a splendid opportunity for you to start a QC meetup where you’re located. It’s much easier than you think, especially since we can help.
Since we actively organize and host QC events, we’ll help with time-consuming tasks like finding speakers and marketing the event. If that sounds interesting, then contact us.
Also see Federation of Quantum Computing Meetups, who’s member groups are labeled with an asterisk below.
Note: For the global listing of QC Meetups, the source of this list, see Quantum Computing Meetups Worldwide. Those numbers are striking evidence of the upsurge in curiosity about QC from the informed public: 58,000 members, 125 Meetups, 82 cities, and 27 countries.
- Applied Quantum Computing – Pasadena, CA
- Bay Area Quantum Computing Meetup – Berkeley, CA *
- Quantum Computing – Mountain View, CA
- Quantum Computing, AI, and ML – Santa Clara, CA
- Quantum Security – San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco Quantum Computing Meetup – San Francisco, CA *
- Southern California Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Irvine, CA *
- Quantum Compute Littleton/Denver Meetup – Littleton, CO
- South Florida Quantum Computing Meetup – Miami, FL
- Practical Quantum Computing – Tampa, FL
- Quantum Computing Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Meetup – Cambridge, MA
- Minnesota Quantum Computing Meetup – Saint Paul, MN
- Kansas City Quantum Computing/Mechanics Group – Kansas City, MO
- Saint Louis Quantum Computing Developers – Saint Louis, MO
- Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Chapel Hill, NC
- Raleigh-Durham Quantum Computing – Raleigh, NC
- Quantum Technology North Carolina (QTNC) – Raleigh, NC *
- New York Quantum Computing Meetup – New York, NY
- Columbus Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Columbus, OH *
- Northeast Ohio Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Cleveland, OH
- Association Quantum – Toronto, ON
- Quantum Computing and Data Science – Toronto, ON *
- Toronto Quantum Information (QComputing) Meetup – Toronto, ON
- Portland Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Portland, OR *
- Harrisburg Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Harrisburg, PA
- Quantum Computing Global-Group-Admins – Harrisburg, PA
- Quantum Technologies – Master Degree Programs – Harrisburg, PA
- Philadelphia Quantum Computing Meet – Philadelphia, PA
- Theoretical Quantum Mechanics – Langhorne, PA
- Austin Quantum Computing-Artificial Intelligence Meetup – Austin, TX
- Austin Quantum Information – Austin, TX
- Dallas Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Dallas, TX
- Quantum Programming Society – Dallas Chapter – Dallas, TX
- Houston Quantum Computing Meetup Group – Houston, TX
- Bellevue Quantum Computing Study Group – Bellevue, WA
- QuantumCurious – Redmond, WA
- Seattle Quantum Computing Meetup – Seattle, WA
- Women in Quantum Computing and Applications – Seattle, WA
- Washington Quantum Computing Meetup – Washington, DC
- Data Science Technologies – London, UK *
- HPC & AI – London, UK *
- London Quantum Computing Meetup – London, UK *
- QC-Bootcamp – London, UK *
- Quantum London – The Business Value of Quantum Computing – London, UK *
- Mumbai Quantum Computing Meetup – Mumbai, India *
- Quantum Computing Sydney – Sydney, Australia *